Every Ever-Lite RV Undergoes the Most Rigorous Testing in the Industry
There is a simple reason why our EverGreen Ever-LiteTM RV's weigh less, are built with greater integrity and are more durable than lesser brands and backed by a better warranty—we design them better, use better components and inspect what we expect. In fact, the Ever-Lite is one of the most tested travel trailers in the industry. At EverGreen, we don’t do random testing; we test each and every RV.
1. Holding Tanks and water drains are filled with water to the flood stage and checked for leaks.
2. Water Supply Lines are pressurized to achieve 30 psi.
3. Propane Gas supply lines are pressurized to 3 psi and tested for leaks.
4. Electrical System is tested using a Hi-Pot tester and subjects the 110-volt system to 1,080 volts.
5. Electrical polarity
9. Propane Gas (Second Test- can’t be too careful.)
10. Wheels and Tire Pressure
11. Rain Test: Each trailer is tested in our “rain booth” by dumping six inches of water on the trailer in 12 minutes. Spray comes at the trailer from all sides to ensure it is watertight. Technicians are inside the vehicle looking for leaks during the test. After the test, the vehicle is inspected for seepage. This test is conducted with the slide-outs in the fully extended and retracted positions.
12. Exterior Lighting
13. Propane Test – Third Test (Obsessive? Nope. Safety First!)
17. Waste water Drainage is tested.
So, how many Ever-Lite RV's pass the test?
Well…all of them. No trailer is shipped until it passes 100% of the tests.